Two thousand and eleven has been a great year for me. It’s not perfect but it sure is one hell of a ride. It probably is the year where I’ve been through my highest ups and my lowest downs. So to give you guys a walk-through of my 2011, I am giving you guys… a list! :D
1. I passed the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT)! ♥
2. I passed the University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test. :D
3. I won champion in an essay writing contest held by UP KAPITAS. :D
4. Had the EPIC video of my life. HAHA. (This is me and my friends doing crazy things and decided to video it.)
5. Won the championship title in the speech choir competition in Lyceum, together with my team!
6. I passed the CAT. (This is one BIG achievement.)
7. I gave my speech in our graduation. :’)
8. I graduated as our class salutatorian. :>
9. I got enrolled in the University of The Philippines.
10. I found new friends. >:D<
11. I realized how much my parents loves me. :’)
12. I got high scores in my second semester (so far). :D
13. I STARTED BLOGGING. :>
14. I have met a lot of bloggers here! Hihi.
15. I had the best Christmas celebration eveeeeeeeeeeeeer! <:P
16. I got a polaroid camera. ♥
17. Alfred Highmore followed me back on Twitter. :”> ♥
18. Oh, I forgot. I turned seventeen. :P
19. I got a lot of shoes. ♥
20. I’m still alive. :D
1. Our Seniors Promenade. :|
2. THE HEARTBREAK. </3
3. My grand father died.
4. My mom got sick.
5. No money. Huhu.
6. Low grades in my first semester. :(
7. No fireworks this New Year’s Eve. Huhu.
This is just what I remember as of now. But if ever I get to remember more, I’m sure to update these lists!
It was the year I am reminded that I am a human, I do fall down. But it is true, what they say, you pick yourself back up. This was the time when I started to think more maturely and began to be rational and reasonable. I have grown up. Not just literally, but deep within. 2011 gave me my life lessons. 2011 taught me what it is to be a human being. It taught me how to feel, how to think. It is then when I started to act my age and not pretend to be somebody else. And it probably is the time I began experimenting on myself (hello, curly hair!) and started to learn who I really am and find the purpose of my life. Though 2011 has gone by, I will NEVER say goodbye to it.
2011 made me who I am today. :’) ♥